Here’s a fact for you: The digestive track of your body holds more than three pounds of bacteria.
Know what else is in your gut?
Yep, yeast and bacteria are a natural element s of the human body. But, when yeast and the bacteria that is natural to your body become overgrown and get out of balance, then problems can and often, do, begin.
Another fact is that it is very probably that YOU have parasites and yeast and bacteria overgrowth in YOUR gut.
It is a massive epidemic in today’s stress- filled world. There are all kinds of stressors that induce this overgrowth problem including foods with additives and pesticides, certain medications, every-day stress, contact with infected sources and others.
And, even though you might live in an environment where you would not think you would be exposed to parasites, sadly, you are not immune to encountering these silent intruders. Even in the modern world, you can be exposed via food, drink, contact with animals or infected person, or even just skin contact
It is now common knowledge that hormonal birth control and antibiotics, can deplete the digestive track of the beneficial bacteria needed to keep yeast and parasites in check, and lead to an overgrowth or infestation.
Add to that the ingestion of all the glucose and fructose saturating our foods, which are feeding the normally occurring yeasts and parasites and allowing them to multiply abundantly, well, then serious problems begin to occur.
Parasites and yeast infections can be undiagnosed and run rampant for years.
Studies have shown that most people, especially those with chronic diseases and autoimmune conditions, in particular along with cancer, are host to at least one kind of parasite and, often, more than one kind.
Symptoms Associated With These Silent Invaders
There are many symptoms directly or indirectly associated with yeast and parasite overgrowth. The most common and telling are listed below but since many of these symptoms are also signs of a Leaky Gut, I suggest you get the Leaky Gut Cure Program that is a do-it-yourself package and take the questionnaire included in the Pathogen Cleanse to know for certain and eliminate the natural denial many people carry concerning this issue.
The longer these silent invaders have control over your digestive tract and eating habits, the more dangerous they become when it comes to developing serious, life-threatening conditions including:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Vitamin Deficiencies
- Chronic Fatigue
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Kidney Stones
- Chron’s Disease
- Skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis
- Insomnia and sleep disturbances
- Infertility or permanent fertility damage
- Digestive problems of all kinds
Symptoms of Yeast and Parasite Overgrowth
* Weight Loss Resistance (inability to lose weight)
* Lowered immune system and constant illness
* Rectal itching, especially at night
* More than one vaginal yeast infection
* Sores on the mouth or lips or white spots inside mouth
* Constant tiredness
* Difficulty sleeping and waking up
* Toe fungus or athletes foot
* Bloating and gas
* Sensitivity to food or chemicals
* Sensitivity to the smell of strong perfumes or cigarette smoke
* Rashes or itching around genitals in men or women
* Recurrent bladder infections
* Food cravings, especially for sweet or starchy foods
* Intestinal cramps
* Psoriasis or eczema
* History of antibiotic use
* History of steroid use including inhalant or asthma medication
* History of contraceptive use
* Brain fog or mental fuzziness
* Menstrual irregularities including irregular periods, heavy bleeding, cramps, PMS or anovulation
* Anxiety or depression
* Floaters or spots in the eyes
* Muscle or joint aches
* Constipation and/ or diarrhea
* Previous or current cigarette smoking
* Use of fluoride or consumption of fluoridated water
* History of high sugar/carbohydrate consumption
So, what to do?
Well, first and foremost, you HAVE to get rid of the parasites and tame down the overgrowth of candida in your gut.
You can see the supplements I am using and watch a video of me reporting in on my progress using the Pathogen Cleanse (click here) part of the program.